Thursday, August 2, 2007

My blog

Finally, I have my own blog. This is my first blog and the only blog I have. I’m not a good blogger, and I’m not a good writer. I didn’t own a blog before, but I had read other people blogs. By reading other people blogs, I can gain some useful information, enjoy humorous story, observe personal struggles or personal achievements and so on.

In my opinion, a blog is more than an online journal or writings. Nowadays, blogs are important communication tools. Anyone can blog. There are so many personal blogs and business blogs, or even political blogs can be found from the internet. Moreover, through blogs, we can keep in touch with our friends and family’s.

In my blog, I will express my feeling and my creativity. I will share my thought, my design and my experience. Besides that, I will share some interesting news and useful information. Moreover, I will upload picture and share some interesting image.

Anyway, blog is a wonderful communication tools. Whether you are a writer, a poet, a comedian, a designer or an artist or who ever you are, you will have an outlet through blogging. In fact, blogs make it easier to reach more people. Whether you are a blogger or a blog reader, you are sure to agree, blogs are an enjoyable way to learn about the world around us.

No comments: