Monday, September 3, 2007

My presentation

My last presentation in college, as well as my last semester, I have an individual oral presentation, we need to present about current issues on human right or abuse. Before I start to do my research, I have been thinking about my presentation topic. While I have been thinking about my presentation topic, suddenly I remember I had read an article about sexual harassment. I believe that, sexual harassment topic can be very interesting because everyone can be harassed in everywhere, no matter you are a female or male, you can be one of the victims.

Since my entire classmate is going to graduate soon and will be going to step into the working world, thus, I will specific my presentation topic to “Sexual Harassment at the Workplace”, yeah… finally I got my presentation topic. I believe that, my presentation can bring up some awareness to my fellow classmate.

No comments: