Sunday, November 4, 2007

Studio photos

First time takes indoor studio photo at “B Studio” in Kuala Lumpur. This “B Studio” is owned by my aunt friend. Some of my friends said very nice. Of course nice la… if not why their all call it studio photo. Some of my friends said the photos not look like me, what do you think? Do you think its look likes a supermodel haha…

During the photo shooting, first of all, the make-up artist definitely will help us to make-up and the hair stylish will help us to set our hair. After that, we need to dress up. During the photo shooting, the photographer assistance will teach us to post and the photographer definitely will call us to smile naturally lor... After the photo shooting, for sure their will use Adobe Photoshop software to retouch all the photos hahaha… Therefore, the studio photos look nice and perfect.

However, my first time takes indoor studio photo is for my aunt beauty center purpose, and I’m going to plan to take a personal studio photo soon.


No comments: