Monday, April 28, 2008

Convocation @ Penang

My friend and I went to Penang to attend our USM convocation. Our USM convocation is on 22nd March 2008, but on March 21st, around 5.30 am we started our journey to Penang. Roughly 7.30 am, we had our breakfast at Bidor, Ipoh. Then we continue our journey to Penang. Around 10.30 am, we had arrived Penang Bridge. Once we had arrived Penang, we straight away go to USM to get our graduation stuff. After that, we drive up to Gurney Drive, and we had booked 3 Suite Rooms at The Gurney Resort Hotel & Residences at Gurney Drive. Approximately 1.00 pm we had our lunch at Gurney Drive and enjoy the sea-view, after that, we check-in and enjoy our water massage Jacuzzi. Around 4.30 pm, we went out to have our seafood dinner and at night roughly 8.00 pm we walk out to the night food-store to try out the Penang food.

The next day 22nd March, I weak-up early in the morning to dress-up myself and pack my stuff. Around 5.30 am my dads call me and he had arrived Penang and he will meet me at USM. Finally, my dad’s manage to attend my last convocation, he has missed out my diploma and degree convocation, and luckily my degree had two convocations. Around 6.30 am, my friend and I depart from the hotel and we reach USM around 7.10 am. Roughly 8.00 am the convocation ceremony started and ended at 12.00 noon.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted