Friday, May 21, 2010

New Job

The time just flies, I can’t believe that I had been working in my dad company for almost 3 years. How time flies! Anyway, it’s time to get a new job, “daddy said so” and “I totally and completely agreed with him”. Working permanently in my dad company, is not easy but is very flexible. However, this is my first job, so what I can say is awesome working experience and enjoyed my working life and my leisure life. Well balanced my working and leisure life.

Although time flies, I had rejected few job interviews and rejected a job offer because of inconvenient. Well of course, I had gone for few job interviews and finally successfully and received an offer that I wish too. Anyway going to start my new job soon, in May 24th working as a Marketing Executive, my job scope is all about planning and organizing and implements an event roadshow.

No comments: