Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Challenge

Time flies, I didn’t really think it was passed so fast when recall back my first day of work. Doesn’t time fly? I had been working for a year in Marketing Event Roadshow department, every month planning, organizing and implements for at least 3 to 4 event roadshows. It’s tiring, but enjoyed, awesome experience in Marketing Event Roadshow department. Thumb Up!


Time simply flew, but opportunity is not simply flies to you. So grabs this opportunity. Although is not easy to kick start a new department. But I believe I can do it and I will take it as a challenge. This month June is a brand new month to me, because I’m moved in to a new Marketing division called CRM (Customer Relationship Management). So what can I say is Challenge Yourself! Sure You Can Do It!

No comments: