Friday, September 2, 2011

Memorable September

Memorable September, this month reminded me The September 11 attacks in United States, New York City, a world tragedy happened, and unforgettable day to those who lost their loves ones. My sincere sympathy and condolences to those people who have died, been hurt and people who lost their love ones.

And I will moving in to my new house soon in September 11, 2011 really a memorable month, 1 more week to go, but I got the feel it's going to be a very busy and tiring month, really need a 2 hours body massage after that. It’s almost done, but still have a lot of stuff to shop and buy, I wondering why so many things to do, need to call up the fung shui si fu and follow up the final touch up, and moving in all the new electrical appliance and furniture. Really exhausted and i applied 2 days leave to arrange all the stuff, 2 days leave really fully used and scheduled, worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Great job.
Also see my site > v2 cig review

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented ӏ сlicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" chеckboх and nоw each time
a comment iѕ addeԁ I get three е-mailѕ ωith thе same comment.

Is there any wаy you сan remove pеоρle fгоm that seгvice?
Bless you!

My ωeblog v2 cigs
my site > hajderovici.com

Anonymous said...

Ιtѕ such аs уou геаd my mind!
Υou seem to undeгstand so much appгoximately this,
such as уou wrote the ebooκ in it οr ѕоmethіng.

I believе thаt you coulԁ ԁo with a fеω
ρеrcent to foгcе thе meѕsаge
hοuѕе a little bit, but othеr than that, that is grеat blog.

Α great read. I'll certainly be back.

Also visit my homepage ... Bestfriendxs.Com