Saturday, May 9, 2009

Redang trip again

Year 2004

Redang trip again... still remember, my first first time visit Redang was in year 2004 with my high school friend and we stay in Perhentian island, but we do visit Redang and Lang Tengah island, really unforgettable snorkeling trip. I saw different kind of marine fish, I saw nemo, big turtle at Blue Coral, baby shark at Redang and big shark at Perhentian shark-point wo... fantastic snorkeling trip... really addicted on it. But during meal time... oh no trouble... it’s not included meal... oh... god...


Year 2006

My second time was in year 2006 with my uncle, cousin and friend. We stay in Redang Beach Resort, awesome resort and friendly staff. The 3 day 2 nights snorkeling package was included meal as well. 4 meals per day wo... breakfast, lunch, tea-break and buffer or bbq dinner, and RBR do have open air disco too... not bad loz... but just a 3 day 2 nights trip is not enough at all.



Year 2009

Redang trip again... with my uncle, aunty, cousin sister and cousin brother, in May 2009, 4 day 3 nights at Redang Beach Resort, still the same... Redang scenery, entertainment and staff are awesome but not snorkeling trip.... ar.... why... I should try out scuba diving, wasted the opportunity ar..... maybe, next time. Next time I should try out scuba diving....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow redang!
i was there a few weeks ago!
great place huh? =D

jOeY LaM said...

yeah... redang... awesome...