Friday, January 18, 2008

Time passed so fast

Time passed so fast, study and work at the same time, so tiring... But anyway, in November 2007, I had completed my degree, very happy... But I really need some time to relax and enjoy myself... Then only move to the next level, which is the most hectic working world. But too bad, in November 2007, I had started working permanently in my dad company, so sad… But anyway, people said the early bird catch the worm, so we should act early or right now to be successful. If we do something early or before anyone else, I believe in the future, we will have advantages and be successful.

Although, I had started working permanently in my dad company, but luckily I had a wonderful boss (my dad). He is so nice. He allow me to go travel and sponsored my Taiwan trip, 11 days and 10 nights trip… wahaha… so nice right. So people said the early bird catch the worm, yes is true. OMG travel, I love travel. For me, travel is one of the best ways to relax and enjoy myself. So, in December 2007, my friends and I had gone to Taiwan. I really enjoy this Taiwan trip. I miss Taiwan so much. One day, I swear I will go Taiwan again. Hehe…

However, study and travel have been passed. Right now, I work 7 days a week, during weekday I permanently work in my dad company, and during weekend I work in a Beauty Centre. Really hard working right, hehe… people will think that, why work so hard, didn’t work before meh… but anyway I enjoy my weekend job. Everything’s going so fast, especially, time. People said time is money, yes is true, because time passed so fast. If we don’t use our working time to earn money. We are in effect losing our money. Therefore, we should use our time appropriately, so that we won’t lose any profit lor...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

Hello Neetee,

Welcome...

Anyway thanks for visiting my blog.