Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank You. Graduated with Bachelor of Communication (Hons)

My big day had just passed, a very happy day. I had attended Taylor’s University College Graduation Ceremony on 20th January 2008 (Sunday) at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Plenary Hall. I graduated with Bachelor of Communication (Hons). And I would like to say a million thank you to the most important people in my life, there are my family members.

First of all, I would like to say a million thank you to my dad for being so supporting in my study and invested in my education, although I’m not a clever girl… haha… But I graduated with Bachelor of Communication (Hons), so dad you should be proud ya… hehe… And I want to say thank you to my mum, although my mum was pass-away when I was just a 7 years old girl. But I still want to thanks her, mum you always in my mind and I won’t and never forget you. Another 3 important people, I want to said thank you to my eldest brother, my twin brother and my youngest brother for being so supporting. I want to say a million thank you to my eldest brother for being so so so supporting. I still remember he is the one who convince and accompany me to Taylor’s College Subang Jaya to register. And now I graduated.

And I want to say thank you to my aunt (Aunty Agnes), my cousin sister (Joey Cheah) and my best friend (Audrey Seto) for being so nice to attend my degree convocation and thanks for the flowers. And thanks to my dad for being so nice, and thanks for the graduation gifts the SOLVIL TITUS watches.



No comments: